acoupledumbassesacoupledumbasses

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Shells over Vietnam:Part1 Shells over Vietnam:Part1

It reminded me of Battlefield: Vietnam

It's like Battlefield: Vietnam without the graphics, fun, or entertainment value. Also, the VC/NVA didn't use that kind of hand grenade...the ones they used were supplied the USSR and more closely resembled the German 'Potato-Masher' of WWII fame...do some research.

The next motoko The next motoko

Not bad, but...

It's not substantial...you are obviously a talented Flash artist, but you you need someone th catch audiences attention and alert them of story or whatever will make your movie (or future installments of it). Also, not everyone has Japanese languages support, so all but 2 of the letters on my screen were seen as empty squares...? ? ? ? ?

The Wrong Vagina The Wrong Vagina

Stylish and Refreshing

Great job...nice to see something actually entertaining with quality graphics and voice acting to back it up. I hope you evolve this series further...the characters are balanced and could go far. Also, find a female voice actor.

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

A job very well done

This is easily one of the best movies I've seen on Newgrounds. I already know more are in the works, which is good to know, for this is truly quality. It was pretty, dramatic, funny, everything...very worthwhile

Dickee Dee Dickee Dee

This was better than the underdog of the week

It may be shit, as most portal entries are, but at least it was stupid enough to be somewhat amusing...wiggy hole

Bloody on ice Bloody on ice

A couple notes

It was quite good...I loved the animation style...the only things that need critiquing are some of the death effects (they looked kinda simple...) and the voice really grinded on your nerves after a couple seconds...the high pitched laughing...otherwise very good

Soon - Haim & Shmulik Soon - Haim & Shmulik

Hmmm

I get annoyed when I see nothing but some music and a bunch of words I can't read...nice job (I am going to blam this...if I could read it, I wouldn't)

Sunday School 03 Sunday School 03

uh-huh

The whole pee thing was goddamned stupid...the worst part was the voice acting...get more voice actors and better ones, because that was a pain to listen to

EricSullivan responds:

Hey, I took a look at your movie, being that you're such a fucking expert on flash movies. I wondered what expert movie "the expert" would come up with.
Turns out "the expert" knows shit about the toil and work some people put into flash movies just to be cussed out by a 30-something dick fuck who did a movie about poking Alfonzo with a stick.
Why don't you fucking go outside, breath the freash air, and go watch "2 Fast 2 Furious", because knowing your "expert" skills at knowing a good movie when you see it, you'd probably enjoy that shit.

In no way however am I saying my movie is good, though. I'm just saying you're a fucking dumbass who thinks I can find voice actors right down the street, because voice actors are so easy to fucking find these days.

the saga begins the saga begins

How the hell did this get passed judgement?

Man. you could have at least tried...honestly, what the hell were you thinking?

Attack of the Paparazzi Attack of the Paparazzi

If this took months, you must be a real retard

My god...the text is too fast, there is too much idle time, and it is neither funny nor entertaining in any way. If this is the product of months of work, perhaps you should take a new hobby...hell, feeding pigeons is a better hobby because at least the pigoens get food and I don't get bored.

UrLord responds:

So, you're bitching and complaining because you're illiterate? If you're talking about the fast text in the beginning with the paparazzi, that's because they are bombarding the mushroom with questions and aren't meant to be read. If you're talking about the rest then...you can't read in your head as fast as I can read aloud and thus your opinion means nothing to me.

Also, it took months to do this because as I said I'm a horrible artist and was forced to draw and redraw everything multiple times to make anything look recognizable. This movie also went through many incarnations/improvements over the months, and I worked on it a little every day, rather than all day long. Why? Because I have a life outside of Flash cartoons. But apparently I still feel compelled to respond to people like you...hmmm...