acoupledumbassesacoupledumbasses

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

U.N.Miner U.N.Miner

Ugh

Well, it wasn't horrible, but still some instructions would be nice...seriously, how do you pick up the mines and such? Either way, the censored part is also a downer...if I can't play the game right because of your ignorance in putting in directions, I might as well be able to satisfy my own perverse pleasures with seeing little kids get blown up...overall I would rate it solidly between a 'suck it' and a 'blow me'

World Table Tennis 2.0 World Table Tennis 2.0

A bad pong clone

Yeah, you can adjust the power for serving...woopie...if I want to play a good version of pong I will go anywhere else on the internet, hell, I'll even hook up my old Atari 2600 or play one of the fucking newbie pong clones because I don't have to click a button after each point and I don't have to listen to sound which I consider less enjoyable than hearing a 13 year old prostitue giving birth.

BazzMann responds:

A newbie couldn't make anything near this level of game. Like you for example... your only submission is total crap, far too large in filesize, and generally... yeah, total crap! And not only are you a newbie to Flash, you are a newbie to Newgrounds...
Why don't YOU make pong, let alone full0-rule Table Tennis... bitch! Tell ya what, go and watch Tribute to Animators on this site, come back, and email me with what you learnt